Thursday, September 07, 2017

Mr Red - Mr Wiee - Baby Vaa

Assalammualaikum

Hello all,
Again, basi  news.
I transformed my beloved Mr Wiee to become Baby VAA last april.
Mr Wiee was a good car. 7 tahun yang sungguh tenang bersamamu. You can read more about Mr Wiee here.
But somehow he got a problem with its gear transmission system. I could not afford to fix it because the cost is really killing me.
So, what to do?
I sold Mr Wiee to the used car and purchase Baby VAA.

Some people said that i am downgrading myself .Yela, dulu pakai Myvi sekarang pakai Axia je?. And some start asking me why don't i bought a Myvi compared to Axia?
I still remembered, masa beli myvi dulu, why  don't u bought a jazz yam?

huhuhuhuhu

Ukur baju di badan sendiri. Regardless what others says about it, teman jugak yg bayau the monthly installment.

Jadi enggak usah peduli lah


So,
Introducing my Baby VAA. Semoga Baby VAA sihat sentiasa. Panjang Umur. Mempermudahkan urusan semua.



No comments: