Friday, March 10, 2017

Random

Assalammualikum

Hello all,
sometimes,  I do feel stress on my PHD work. I am lost in the desert of  unfinished reading journals. No connection point that i could draw for the tons of journal that i have read. Everything looks separates. The journals that i read of course it comes from the same domain but it just cannot connect!! Its that means that the Ishikawa Fish Bone methodology need to be improved with a dotted line as the bone? Well, specially for my case lah kan. Or is my brain's function is deteriorating ? lol

For a person that is from industrial background like me, it really difficult for me to understand the research process. For us, we don't care about the affect of a product to the users perceived , we are looking at the technology perspective.  As long as the product do help the users daily works, it give us the satisfaction. Regardless the hard experience that users need to go through along the way to use our product.

ha kau!
seems like i am sharing something about my research then.. hahahahahaha.. Boring Boring Boring

ill find something interesting to write  again

xoxo
PHDcandidate

No comments: