Friday, February 01, 2013

Year 2013

Salam All,

MasyaAllah tanpa di sedari we are in year 2013 dah. And January is already past. 
My cutie bambam Iman Syuhada is reaching her 1 year old soon. Ya Allah, how time flies.

2012 was a great year for me and my family. Tapi biasalah gelora kehidupan ni is everywhere kan. Sometimes we are happy macam rasa donia ni kita yang punya and sometimes we are not sampai rasa nak terjun bangunan je.

Alhamdulillah, Allah had planned so much of good things for me. I managed to get a permanent position in my current work just a month before I deliver Iman Syudaha. And guess what, with that position my delivery cost in Gleagles Hospital is fully covered by my company! Tula, orang cakap rezeki anak. InsyaALLAH ada di mana-mana. Alhamdulillah, the cost which they covered memang beyond my expectation la kan. 

After my confinement holiday, i received a letter to informed that my probation period will be extended another 2 months. They do not say why, but i just would not care less. Janji gaji masuk everymonth. On my very first day to the office, i was assigned a new project to be completed within a week. Phew! sedikit stress di sini :)

Then, I had to sit for an exam and an interview before my status of probation for permanent position ended. So, Alhamdulillah i managed to passed the exam (HR tu baik sangat, siap bagi liquid paper) and the interview. 

Allah memang tak putus-putus bagi rezeki kepada kita, kita yang tak pernah bersyukur. Guess what! I received an increment letter in Dec and increment dia memang walah! Syukur sangat sangat. I never thought of receiving any increment as i just got permanent. Everyone is so happy on that day. Sebab rupanya mmg dah lama tak ada pelarasan gaji dan kenaikan gaji sebanyak ini. Lucky me, sebab sempat jadi parmenent before the board meeting!

2013 pun tak kurang hebatnya! 
I received my bonus in Jan! Alhamdulillah sangat sangat. Although other staffs received it during Dec 2012, but if rezeki kita tak kemana kan? Allah has His plan. Infact, a good one.

So Allhamdulillah, thank you Allah with all His blessed. InsyaALLAH i pray that 2013 will be another good year for me, for my family and for all of us. 
I believed Allah has a good plan for all His servant.  

1 comment:

s+y+i+k+i+n = syikin said...

wahhh...alhamdulillah...tahniah kakyam ^_^