Saturday, February 28, 2009

Frustration

This post is continuously from my previous post. My heart is damn full of frustration, depression, disappointment, heart broken, dejected feeling.
I hardly to accept that my name wasn’t in the VSS list! I really hankering that yesterday is my last in this company. Too bad, kita hanya merancang Tuhan yang menentukan.

She is so cruel declaring that none from IT will get the VSS. Other department had at least one. I do not know whether she feel like she is the Superwomen that save us from the VSS. But for me, just let us go. We have voluntarily ourselves for it. Why should she stop us! As far as I know, only 2 person in IT who applied. Both also did not get. Tak aci tak aci tak aci!

Good for Diana, she manage to get it! I am so jealous.

I can list 100 reasons why I should get the VSS!
1. I dont want to give 2 months notice
2. I really think my team can survive without me
3. I tak ada hati to come to work
4. I need the money to get marry --> duit tak cukup
5. I don’t like my job
6. I have other plan
7. I

8.
Arghhh.. Too many to mention it here. Just let I keep it in mind.
Whatever it is, I didn’t get the VSS! That is the main point and I am really bengang!!

And now I confused when should I tender my resigning letter. Should I wait until my company bankrupt?? Anyone, who can help me to get new job.. please contact me. Jadi tukang sapu pun I sanggup.

7 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Ms Uwa! Yes, we use C.R.U.E.L to describe "her".

http://elaine-memories.blogspot.com/2009/02/shes-so-cruel.html

Actually, 3 persons who applied. Mr Teoh also applied. 3 of us were rejected terang-terangan.

~Elaine Tam~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Elaine Tam~ said...

I was bengang like u also. Wasted my 2 days considering, tidur tak lena, makan tak lalu, mandi tak basah, kencing pun tak habis!~ Hahaha!

If got no heart to approve any of us, she should not ask us to apply in the 1st place right???! Cheh!!!

uwa said...

Elaine

You are so rite! i am super duper, bengang!!

Baik tak payah offer kalau memang tak ada for IT kan!. arrgghhh... bengang!!

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Aiii~~ Dia tu memang cam tu....

Berlagak konon-nya Superwoman la....Like you said, she expect we to appreciate her effort for not approving us!!Means not "fire" us..

Ezmah said...

Sabar, Cik Uwa.....

tunggu...if it goes bankrupt....mesti kene pay compensation la right? wait for that moment la...worst case pon, company lain take over...pastuh ader new management....mane tau...new mgmt nie lagi superb that Dot Dot Dot 2? :P

uwa said...

Ezmah,
Entah la, tak tahu la dia compensate ke idak. huhuhuh.. ingat nak sambung belaja aje la kot..hurmmm