Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is really cool!

I just went back form Singapore last week, and I took a lot of photos there. But, rite now I having difficulties to print all those memorable photos. I don’t have time to go to the photo-shop to print it. And i also hate waiting for an hour to collect back my photos.

But.. guess what? I found this really cool website eoe online that offer online photo printing service. You can easily upload your photos that u wish to be print, once printed eoe online will sent it to your doorstep.

Follow these following steps and you will never lost.. :)
It also have a cool promotions now. Hurry-up guys!

By the way, about the payment there are a few ways you can choose at your convenient

  • Credit card
  • Maybank2u
  • Bank in to their account and fax the payment slip

For more infomation please click this link eoe Online

No comments: