Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Selected by MD?

Dear All,

The MD is planning to hold MD Reception for Engineers as follows: -

Date: June 18, 2008 (Wednesday)
Time: 3 pm until 4:30 pm
Venue: Perhentian Room

Purpose: 2-way-communication

Below engineers are selected randomly. Please ensure your attendance and suggest for replacement if the selected engineers can’t make it due to whatever reasons.
This post I want to write in English. One of my points to have blog is to improve my language. Kalau salah tu.. korang pepaham je lah ye..

I do not know how the selection is been done. I just received email regarding this yesterday, feel nervous to attend. Hahahahahaha. Since I joined here, I’ve never talk to MD or even smile to him.
So belagak la me. I’m afraid that in this session he would ask me many things, or maybe he did not even recognize me as his employee. The list only involve 15 person! And from my department were 2. Me and my super duper senior who work here almost 20 years. And me, only two month jagung..
The session goes smoothly, after introduce name and designation. MD keeps on la bercerita-ceriti. I showed the most interesting face during the session, and nodded my head couple of times. Belakon faham je.hahahaha
Suddenly, “Ok, mariam…as an IT person…blablabla” huiyooo…he can remember my name leh! hahahahha… Luckily he not asking, but giving some example. If not, nahas kamu mariam! hik3

Oklah, nothing much wants to say. It was a good session and I enjoy it!

No comments: